How To Vote

Your polling station address should be printed on your polling card, which is delivered by post before an election. Or if you don’t have a poll card, you need to contact your local council. You can call High Peak Borough Council on 0845 129 4851 or visit their website.


If you aren’t on the Electoral Register, you won’t have a vote.