If I’m re-elected then I will:
1. Work to reverse the Conservatives’ cuts to our
police, schools, health and care services
2. Bypasses: Make sure the Mottram bypass is built, but as it will create more traffic in Glossop, to press for the Tintwistle bypass to be built at the same time, to really reduce our traffic.
3. Trains: Press for four peak-time trains an hour and more trains between Hadfield, Dinting and Glossop and make sure that Gamesley Station is built.
4. Poverty: Continue to fight against poverty and
support all those who struggle to get by.
5. Glossop Walk-in Centre: campaign for a walk-in health centre in Glossop, open at evenings and weekends
6. Brexit: Support a sensible permanent deal for the British people to see and vote on, with an option to remain in the EU.
7. Tackle the Climate Crisis with radical but practical policies for green energy, sustainable transport and warm homes. Continue to completely oppose
8. Glossop Fire Station: fight for a return to full-time staffing.
9. Glossop Market: make sure Glossop Market Hall is kept for stall-holders after the repairs, at the heart of a thriving town centre.
10. Continue to be a visible, accessible MP who
supports Glossop people with local issues.